This is a peer learning and support group for professional health and wellbeing mind and body practitioners who are based in Frome or near by.
To join the group you must be a qualified professional in your field and currently in practice and have completed the MeetUp registration form.
The Frome Practitioner Group is modelled on the successful Bath Practitioner Group, founded in 2009.
The Frome Practitioner Group has been established to:
- provide a relaxed and friendly place to chat and get to know each other
- connect and support mind and body wellbeing practitioners
- establish a stronger sense of community amongst practitioners
- reduce the sense of isolation common to freelancers/sole practitioners
- enable members to share and explore personal and business challenges raised through our practice
- obtain feedback, ideas and advice
- offer informal peer supervision through learning from and listening to each other
- share multidisciplinary experience and perspectives
- gain more insight in our different fields
Please visit Frome Practitioner MeetUp Group to join and find the next meeting.
For more information, contact:
Personal change coaching
0759 110 4080